Saturday, November 8, 2014

New Baby - New Business

A year after having given birth to my lovely son, Adriano, I am launching a new line of art services. He inspired me.

I am offering my services in painting custom watercolor portraits of children and animals from photographs.  I currently have a shop listing for easy ordering and payment on ETSY.  Please take a look.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/IreneWoodburyWorks

Soon I will be back with new posts.  It's been an intense year!


 portrait of a child with background


portrait of a dog

6 comments:

  1. Very nice blog just loved the content also check here Monuments in Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very inpiring. I am in the same situation. A year and half after having given birth to my Matteo, I am starting a new life and I new progect. I think pregnancy gives women the power to go out of their comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article i just write a blog on Hotels in Rawalpindi review it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good response in return of this difficulty with real arguments and telling all concerning that.
    house for sale in lahore

    ReplyDelete